DENSO impresses with innovation at Automechanika Birmingham
Creating synergies from DENSO’s expertise as the world’s number one provider of automotive air conditioning, DENSO has become a global market leader in developing and manufacturing advanced Bus Air Conditioning systems. Since installing our first Bus A/C system in 1958, we have achieved more than 50 years’ experience in the demanding arena of bus thermal and air quality management.
Our Bus A/C team takes a total approach, bringing DENSO’s unique competitive advantages to our global customers – from initial vehicle design input, R&D and engineering support for constructors, through to quality service contracts for European bus and coach operators. The result is integrated, efficient, lightweight Bus Air Conditioning that delivers high thermal comfort and air quality with the lowest cost of ownership in the market. Our systems also contribute to enviromental preservation – making DENSO a highly responsible investment.
|Production Units:||45.000 units / year|
- State-of-the-art, fuel saving, high performance Bus A/C technologies founded on the world’s leading automotive air conditioning expertise
- Customer service in every key region of the world, thanks to our global footprint
- Variable stroke Compressor achieving supreme control whilst saving up to 25% of A/C system energy; saving fuel
- Bus A/C systems featuring high efficiency, lightweight heat exchangers, to reduce lifecycle costs, preserve the environment and reduce CO2 emissions
- Air purification that improves cabin air quality and potentially reduces operator maintenance costs
- Hybrid and full electrical bus technologies, comprising fully integrated electrical AC systems with lightweight, electrical automotive compressors
- Design-stage advice to optimise A/C system performance and reduce energy losses
- Expert prototype build support and quality inspections
- Service and maintance training for bus builders and operators