TOYOTA GAZOO Racing reigns in Bahrain! The team take first and second place in round 4 of the WEC
The DENSO Difference
The compressor is at the heart of every car’s climate control system, and vital to its proper operation. Driven by the engine via a belt and clutch or pulley, it compresses the low temperature, low pressure gaseous refrigerant from the evaporator, into a high temperature, high pressure gaseous refrigerant, which is then discharged to the condenser.
- Holding a 40% share of the global market for original equipment A/C Compressors, DENSO is the world leader in this market, selected by top vehicle manufacturers such as Audi, BMW, Fiat, Mercedes, Porsche, Toyota and VW
- DENSO’s extensive aftermarket A/C Compressors programme includes: Reciprocal type (piston) 10PA, 10S, 7SBU and SE; Rotary type (vane and scroll) TV, SV and SC; and Electrical type (hybrid vehicles) ES Compressors
- All DENSO A/C Compressors are new (no reman parts), filled with the right type of oil and delivered as complete assemblies > No core charge or deposit
- The range now includes eight electric compressor part references covering Toyota and Lexus Hybrid vehicles
- An inbuilt motor allows the DENSO Electric Compressor to operate independently, providing consistent levels of air conditioning even when the vehicle is stationery, making the cabin air more comfortable.
- Unique, pan-European A/C Compressor Repair Network - the first network of its kind to make OEM quality A/C Compressor repair cheaper than replacement
- Compressor range is 100% OE
- Highest product quality, extremely low warranty ratio
- 100% fit: Perfect match to vehicle specification
The DENSO A/C Compressor range exist of 2 groups, reciprocal type and rotary type compressor.
- Dual Swash Plate
- Single Swash Plate
- Wobble Plate
- Dual Swash Plate, fixed displacement type: 10PA and 10S
- Single Swash Plate, variable displacement type: 5SE, 5TS, 5SL, 6SBU, 6SE, 7SB and 7SE
- Wobble Plate, variable displacement type: 6CA
- Sliding and Through vane are fixed displacement type.
- Scroll type compressor are fixed or variable type compressor
Compressor identification codes are:
Scroll, fixed displacement type: SC
Electrical Scroll, variable type for hybrid vehicles: ES