DENSO Aftermarket wins GroupAuto International supplier award
The DENSO Difference
The compressor is at the heart of every car’s climate control system, and vital to its proper operation. Driven by the engine via a belt and clutch or pulley, it compresses the low temperature, low pressure gaseous refrigerant from the evaporator, into a high temperature, high pressure gaseous refrigerant, which is then discharged to the condenser.
- Holding a 40% share of the global market for original equipment A/C Compressors, DENSO is the world leader in this market, selected by top vehicle manufacturers such as Audi, BMW, Fiat, Mercedes, Porsche, Toyota and VW
- DENSO’s extensive aftermarket A/C Compressors programme includes: Reciprocal type (piston) 10PA, 10S, 7SBU and SE; Rotary type (vane and scroll) TV, SV and SC; and Electrical type (hybrid vehicles) ES Compressors
- All DENSO A/C Compressors are new (no reman parts), filled with the right type of oil and delivered as complete assemblies > No core charge or deposit
- The range now includes eight electric compressor part references covering Toyota and Lexus Hybrid vehicles
- An inbuilt motor allows the DENSO Electric Compressor to operate independently, providing consistent levels of air conditioning even when the vehicle is stationery, making the cabin air more comfortable.
- Unique, pan-European A/C Compressor Repair Network - the first network of its kind to make OEM quality A/C Compressor repair cheaper than replacement
- Compressor range is 100% OE
- Highest product quality, extremely low warranty ratio
- 100% fit: Perfect match to vehicle specification
The DENSO A/C Compressor range exist of 2 groups, reciprocal type and rotary type compressor.
- Dual Swash Plate
- Single Swash Plate
- Wobble Plate
- Dual Swash Plate, fixed displacement type: 10PA and 10S
- Single Swash Plate, variable displacement type: 5SE, 5TS, 5SL, 6SBU, 6SE, 7SB and 7SE
- Wobble Plate, variable displacement type: 6CA
- Sliding and Through vane are fixed displacement type.
- Scroll type compressor are fixed or variable type compressor
Compressor identification codes are:
Scroll, fixed displacement type: SC
Electrical Scroll, variable type for hybrid vehicles: ES