How to: Install DENSO wiper blades
The DENSO Difference
Our intelligent EMS components optimise engine performance and limit emissions.
Features and Benefits
- Ultimately simpliﬁed and compact structure using a bare chip mounting method: Sensor and circuit chips are directly mounted on the resin case (PPS-G40) to reduce the number of components to its smallest limit possible.
- DENSO's proprietary on-chip noise prevention technology: The on-chip noise cancellation circuit requires no noise prevention components.
- DENSO's own impact absorbing surface structure: To cope with an increasingly harsh use environment in the intake manifold. A two-layer surface structure made of full gel and rubber allows the sensor to be used in harsh environments in the intake manifold.
- Electrical connection without soldering (wire bond connection): A wire bond electrical connection between devices and terminals provide greater reliability and requires no soldering (no use of lead).
- MAPS: Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor
- T-MAPS: Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor with integrated Air Temperature Sensor