DENSO Aftermarket wins GroupAuto International supplier award
Our OE quality Cabin Air Filters ensure a pleasant in-car environment.
Features & Benefits
- OE quality: designed and manufactured to the same OE quality as used for new cars world-wide.
- HVAC know-how: draw on DENSO's exceptional understanding of cabin air filter technology.
- HVAC friendly: no drop in air pressure that could potentially damage a vehicle's HVAC systems.
- Superior efficiency: help to keep the cabin free of condensation in colder conditions.
- Super-fine filtration: up to five individual layers within the high quality, non-woven fleece material trap almost 100% of harmful pollutants, even particles as small as 0.01 micrometers.
- High capacity dust holding chamber: keeps pollutants away from the vehicle interior.
- Effective technology: added layer of activated carbon improves efficiency and eliminates odours.
- Accurate fitting mechanisms: seal the filter to the housing, increasing filtration efficiency.
How they work
- Removal by blocking – particles are prevented from entering the cabin by a close meshed, non-woven filter layer. Particles trapped are then deposited into the filter housing.
- Removal by electrostatics – small particles with permanent or temporary charges are attracted and held back by electrostatic interaction.
- Nanofibre coatings – A layer of fine fibres is spun into the filter media, preventing pressure drop.