What do technicians need to know about spark plugs? DENSO answers the key questions
High efficiency, lower cost!
For the smallest centre electrode diameter, increasing power and performance.
- DENSO’s patented Nickel TT Spark Plugs feature a nickel centre and a ‘twin’ protruding ground electrode with a slimmer 1.5mm diameter
- Highly ignitable technology achieves ignition efficiency closer to DENSO’s premium Iridium ranges, in a design that does not require expensive precious metals
- Design that does not require expensive precious metals: in short, improved performance for a lower cost!
Born for cold starts
- Improved ignition performance for a reliable start
- With less voltage required to start your engine, this means a quicker, stronger start even in extreme cold weather conditiions
- Incorporating an exceptionally fine centre electrode - 1.5mm compared to a standard size of 2.5mm - the spark produced is much stronger, especially in lower temperatures, producing better ignition performance
- Improved Ignitability leads to combustion fluctuation, resulting in less fuel consumption and significantly reduced CO, CO2 and CH emissions
Intelligent design for improved fuel consumption
TT Spark Plug technology allows for a better combustion leading to a lower fuel consumption, saving money in the long term.
- Its excellent ignitability ensures better combustion that can ignite leaner mixtures, resulting in less misfiring than a Nickel Plug
- Tests show that when comparing a Nickel Plug with a TT Plug, fuel consumption improved by up to 5%, meaning those regular longer journeys become more economical
The complete TT Spark Plug range is highly consolidated, comprising 15 convenient part numbers that together offer 87% coverage of the top selling European car parc.