World Champions! TOYOTA GAZOO secure WEC drivers’ championship after one-two in Bahrain
More than a "standard" spark plug!
Zero defect, OE quality components from a consolidated range.
Improved Ignition, fuel saving, engine and emissions performance
- Better fuel economy: U-groove Spark Plugs can ignite leaner mixtures; therefore reducing misfires.
- Smoother running: the spark and the flame are not crushed between the electrodes giving the flame front more space; thus increasing engine performance.
- Efficient combustion: The "U" shape allows the spark to fill the gap; creating an efficient combustion.
- Lower emissions: U-groove combines the advantage of a bigger gap, while maintaining a standard space.
- Durability: The "U-groove" shape is located on the ground electrode (as opposed to the centre electrode); the area the least affected by wear and tear to ensure a maximum lifespan.
RESISTOR SPARK PLUG
Intelligent design to minimise radio interferences
- High quality Resistor: our full range of resistor plugs feature a metal sleeve artound the insulator and a protected connection point, to avoid potential interference with electronic equipment.
- Reduces radio interferences: resistors located in the spark segment of the plug greatly reduce radiom interferences.
- All-round electronicx systems performance: Resistors also avoid interferences with other electronic equipment including mobile telephones, ignition and management systems, ABS and navigation systems.
The best heat range performance on the market
More heat ranges: DENSO spark plugs cover more heat ranges than any other manufacturers without compromise on quality and performance; ensuring the right choice for almost every application, with optimal engine performance.
Less stock: Fewer part numbers to cover all heat ranges means less stock holding.
Ideal operating temperature: The unique design of DENSO Spark Plug helps channelling the ideal amount of heat out of the combustion chamber, ensuring DENSO plugs run neither too hot (causing pre-ignition), nor too cold (causing carbon fouling)
For drivers that care about:
- All-round performance
- Long-lasting reliability
- Value for money
- Peace of mind
- A popular choice