What do technicians need to know about spark plugs? DENSO answers the key questions
Platinum is optimal to maximize longevity and enhance durability
For the smallest centre electrode diameter, increasing power and performance.
- Platinum center electrode
- Platinum ground electrode
- Premium shell construction with machine-rolled threads
- Sustained spark performance over 60,000 miles
- Reduced secondary required voltage, increased ignition efficiency
- Satisfied customers, reduced shop comebacks
DENSO Double Platinum plug features platinum on both the center and ground electrodes. This precious metal fights corrosion and erosion, ensuring superior spark performance and maximum spark plug life capable of extended operation in excess of 60,000 miles.