Tackling aftermarket challenges – a look at future trends for independent workshops
Platinum is optimal to maximize longevity and enhance durability
DENSO is the pioneer in introducing Platinum Spark Plugs to the automotive aftermarket, but has hardly been content to rest on that achievement.
- Platinum center electrode
- Platinum ground electrode
- Premium shell construction with machine-rolled threads
- Sustained spark performance over 60,000 miles
- Reduced secondary required voltage, increased ignition efficiency
- Satisfied customers, reduced shop comebacks
DENSO Double Platinum plug features platinum on both the center and ground electrodes. This precious metal fights corrosion and erosion, ensuring superior spark performance and maximum spark plug life capable of extended operation in excess of 60,000 miles.