Back to basics: How an ignition coil works
Wiper Blades for superb design, materials, performance and reliability even at high speed.
Features and Benefits
- Strong, all metal blade arm
- High-compression rubber wiper
- Efficient design
- Effective wiping edge with evenly cut edges
- Low profile inserts provide the perfect wiping angle
- Eight, evenly-spaced contact points
Spoiler Wiper Blades
DENSO’s vehicle manufacturer customers fit Wiper Blades with spoilers. This helps to sustain optimum wiping performance during high speed driving.
Curved Wiper Blades
Most popular European cars use a curved Wiper Blade on the passenger side. This allows the Wiper Blade to follow the shape of the windscreen and bonnet of the car.