Spark plugs — withstanding extremes
On this page on overview of our most recent DENSO catalogues. Click on the catalogue name to open the file in a new page.
- A/C Components Catalogue 2016-2017
- Cabin Air Filter Catalogue 2012-2013
- Engine Cooling Catalogue 2011-2012
- Engine Management System catalogue 2018-2019
- Lambda Sensor Catalogue 2014-2015
- Starter & Alternator Catalogue 2017
- Spark Plug & Glow Plug Catalogue 2017-2018
- Spark Plugs Motorcycle/Small Engine/Marine catalogue 2015-2016
- Wiper Blades Catalogue 2017
CAUTION! (Prohibited Usage of Spark Plugs)
- Never use DENSO Spark Plugs in the engines for any aircraft, including airplanes, helicopters, gliders and drones. DENSO Spark Plugs are not designed and manufactured for any aircraft: use may result in a plane crash or other accidents due to engine malfunction.
- Never use DENSO Spark Plugs listed in our catalogue in the engines for generators and gas heat pump air conditioning systems. These spark plugs are not designed and manufactured for such use. Such use may result in accidents, including power generation stop or heat generation stop. A separate catalogue for DENSO Cogeneration Spark Plugs specifically designed for generators (gas engines) is available. Please contact your DENSO representative for more information
- Never use DENSO Spark Plugs for gas burner ignition. DENSO Spark Plugs that we sell are not designed and manufactured for such use. Such use may result in ignition failure or equipment damage due to overheating.