Happy Holidays from DENSO
The DENSO Difference
DENSO’s Glow Plug programme is a major OE quality, all-makes introduction; launched to provide Aftermarket customers with an alternative, advanced branded choice for their growing Diesel needs. The cutting edge programme benefits from DENSO Corporation’s pedigree as a world leading OE manufacturer of Glow Plugs for leading automotive suppliers around the world. The DENSO Glow Plug programme encompasses all current Glow Plug technologies including single coil, double coil, extended postheating, ceramic Glow Plugs and instant heating.
Features and Benefits
- OE quality Glow Plugs that meet or exceed manufacturers’ specifications.
- Faster heat-up times and a reliable cold-start.
- Extended post-heat temperatures for lower emissions.
- Excellent coverage ensures suitability for almost every diesel engine in Europe.
- More applications covered with fewer part references.
- Easy to use part numbering system.
- Meets ISO TS16949, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards.
At the forefront of Diesel technology, DENSO’s superior R&D investment has helped to pioneer increasingly efficient, powerful and reliable Diesel engines with minimal emissions.
Our achievements include:
- 1991: DENSO is the first OE manufacturer of Ceramic Glow Plugs; improving starting performance and reducing emissions.
- 1995: DENSO pioneers the world’s first Diesel Common-Rail system – optimum injection pressure for maximum performance, quality and reliability.
- 2002: DENSO introduces the world’s first 1800-bar Diesel Common Rail fuel system.
- 2005: DENSO introduces the world’s first 1800-bar Diesel Common Rail fuel system with highly responsive Piezo Injectors, providing even better combustion performance.