How to: Install DENSO wiper blades
The DENSO Difference
Our intelligent EMS components optimise engine performance and limit emissions.
Features and Benefits
Small size and highly responsive
- DENSO’s processing technique, using fine ceramic particles, produces a small, specifially shaped thermistor (sensing element).
- The sensing part, which is inserted into the exhaust pipe with the thermistor, has a single tube structure rather than a doubletube structure of conventional exhaust gas temperature sensors. This achieves a more than 90 percent size reduction in volume compared to conventional exhaust gas temperature sensors.
- The sensing part and the shaped thermistor ensure high responsiveness – taking less than 7 seconds to change from room temperature to 1000 degrees Celsius.
Heat and vibration resistant
- No sensor breakage on the exhaust system.
- Able to withstand vibrations even near the engine.
Highly accurate detection
- The Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor detects temperatures within ±10 degrees of the actual temperature, despite its small size.
- Able to detect temperature ranges from - 40 degrees Celsius to 1000 degrees Celsius.
- High response
By ability to detect temperature:
- ULs - Ultra Low Special
- Ls - Low Special
- L - Low
- Mh - Mid high
- H - High