TOYOTA GAZOO Racing start the 2019-2020 FIA World Endurance Championship season in style
The DENSO Difference
DENSO introduced its first automotive Alternators in the 1960s. Since then we have pioneered a variety of new alternator designs capable of producing more electrical power more efficiently, yet in a smaller, lighter unit. In 2000, for example, DENSO introduced the world’s first SC (Segment Conductor) alternator using a rectangular conductor for its stator coil. By raising the winding density (space factor) from 45 percent to 70 percent, we were able to make the SC Alternator 20 percent lighter and achieve 50 percent higher output than a conventional type.
Features and Benefits
- 100%OE specification: for quality fit, appearance and service life
- All ‘new in box’: no remanufactured units, no core surcharge or return policy
- Maximum efficiency: smallest and lightest in the world for their output
- Extensive applications list: unique Toyota coverage plus wide range of European marques
- Advanced technologies: designed to perform in cold and hot weather conditions; maximum cranking torque under all conditions; fully compatible with sophisticated electronics systems
- Rigorous manufacturing and testing: meet highest standards of performance
- First choice of the aftermarket: for a trouble-free repair
- Optimised stator and rotor sizes: improve magnetic circuit to increase output
- Smaller pulley diameter: allows a faster rotor
- Two blades integrated with the rotor: reduce fan noise, size and weight
Alternator with Small Internal Fan
- Optimised stator and rotor sizes improve the magnetic circuit to increase output.
- Smaller pulley diameter allows a faster rotor.
- Fan features two blades, integrated with the rotor, to reduce fan noise, size and weight.
- The world’s first rectangular conductor in the stator coil increases winding density, reduces weight and increases output.
- One chip IC regulator.