Life after lockdown – the most common car faults as customers get on the move again
The DENSO Difference
Our premium quality Starters and Alternators are compact, lightweight and powerful.
Features and Benefits
- 100%OE specification: for quality fit, appearance and service life
- All ‘new in box’: no remanufactured units, no core surcharge or return policy
- Maximum efficiency: smallest and lightest in the world for their output
- Extensive applications list: unique Toyota coverage plus wide range of European marques
- Advanced technologies: designed to perform in cold and hot weather conditions; maximum cranking torque under all conditions; fully compatible with sophisticated electronics systems
- Rigorous manufacturing and testing: meet highest standards of performance
- First choice of the aftermarket: for a trouble-free repair
- Optimised stator and rotor sizes: improve magnetic circuit to increase output
- Smaller pulley diameter: allows a faster rotor
- Two blades integrated with the rotor: reduce fan noise, size and weight
Alternator with Small Internal Fan
- Optimised stator and rotor sizes improve the magnetic circuit to increase output.
- Smaller pulley diameter allows a faster rotor.
- Fan features two blades, integrated with the rotor, to reduce fan noise, size and weight.
- The world’s first rectangular conductor in the stator coil increases winding density, reduces weight and increases output.
- One chip IC regulator.