What do technicians need to know about spark plugs? DENSO answers the key questions
The DENSO Difference
Our premium quality Starters and Alternators are compact, lightweight and powerful.
Features and Benefits
- 100%OE specification: for quality fit, appearance and service life
- All ‘new in box’: no remanufactured units, no core surcharge or return policy
- Maximum efficiency: smallest and lightest in the world for their output
- Extensive applications list: unique Toyota coverage plus wide range of European marques
- Advanced technologies: designed to perform in cold and hot weather conditions; maximum cranking torque under all conditions; fully compatible with sophisticated electronics systems
- Rigorous manufacturing and testing: meet highest standards of performance
- First choice of the aftermarket: for a trouble-free repair
- Optimised stator and rotor sizes: improve magnetic circuit to increase output
- Smaller pulley diameter: allows a faster rotor
- Two blades integrated with the rotor: reduce fan noise, size and weight
Alternator with Small Internal Fan
- Optimised stator and rotor sizes improve the magnetic circuit to increase output.
- Smaller pulley diameter allows a faster rotor.
- Fan features two blades, integrated with the rotor, to reduce fan noise, size and weight.
- The world’s first rectangular conductor in the stator coil increases winding density, reduces weight and increases output.
- One chip IC regulator.