DENSO and Schaeffler join forces to host technical webinar
The DENSO Difference
Our premium quality Starters and Alternators are compact, lightweight and powerful.
- High-speed motor with an improved deceleration ratio and a heatresistant electric wire reduces the size and weight of the motor.
- Cold-forged spline reduces the size and weight of the magnetic switch
- Improved anti-dust and waterproof capabilities.
- Minimized friction and wear of the bearings.
A rectangular conductor and surface commutator in the armature, together with a magnet between the main electrodes of the yoke, reduces the size and weight of the starter. The damper unit combined with a high deceleration ratio further reduces starter size and reduces driving noise
Pinion Shift Starter
The pinion shift type is a system that transmits force from the motor directly to the ring gear. Representative examples of DENSO pinion shift starters are the G, and GA types.
Features & Benefits
- 100% OE specification: for quality fit, appearance and service life
- All ‘new in box’: no remanufactured units, no core surcharge or return policy
- Maximum efficiency: small size, light weight and low noise, with highest output
- Comprehensive applications list: unique Toyota coverage plus wide range of European marques
- Advanced technologies: environmentally designed to perform in cold and hot weather conditions; maximum cranking torque under all conditions; full compatibility with sophisticated electronics systems.
- Rigorous manufacturing and testing: meet highest standards of performance