Female Pioneers: Florence Lawrence – from movie star to mechanical inventor
THE DENSO DIFFERENCE
DENSO introduced Hybrid Wiper Blades to the OE market in 2005. Designed with an integrated, fully covered blade and wiper arm they combine sophisticated design with a low, out-of-view profile. Inside the wiper housing, common-use vertebra deliver superior surface holding capability; whilst the rigid, graphite-coated rubber blade delivers a smooth, more efficient wiping performance.
DENSO Hybrid blades
The combined advantages of advanced engineering, superior materials and futuristic design make DENSO’s Hybrid Wiper Blades some of the most desirable in the world. It’s no wonder they are the original equipment choice of some of the world’s top vehicle marques. Featuring the same exacting technologies, our Aftermarket range is the first to be launched by an OEM brand - and gives you and your customers unprecedented access to the future of wiper technology.
Hybrid Retrofit / Upgrade options
DENSO is pleased to confirm that the Conventional, original equipment Wiper Blades fitted on a huge range of vehicles are ideally suited for upgrading to DENSO Hybrid Wiper Blades. This therefore brings extensive upgrade potential. To meet this, DENSO’s Hybrid Wiper Blade range has now been completed with a new fitment clip designed to fit larger U-hooks – thereby increasing the range’s retrofit coverage of European vehicle models.
Features & Benefits
- Fully covered, stylish, matt black body
- Low profile, unobtrusive shape
- Easy to attach to wiper arm
- Integrated fitting system
- Common-use vertebra ensure superior surface-hold to the windscreen
- Rigid, graphite-coated rubber blade for smooth, more efficient wiping performance
- Longest life time
- Lowest noise levels on the market
- Highly resistant to dirt and dust
- Cover protects the rubber from UV and other weather conditions
- Better performance in cold conditions; hardly affected by ice or snow
- Simple OEM click-on fitment, with additional clip supplied for large hook attachment
- Ultra-slim, aerodynamic design with an unobtrusive, low profile
- No raised connector clip
- Sold by piece, conveniently consolidated range