New After Market website puts customers at its heart
The new site was developed following months of consultation with DENSO After Market’s teams across Europe, in order to provide customers and partners with clearer, more useful online access to its key information.
DENSO After Market’s Marketing Manager Communication Hedy Borreman, explained: “We started the process of updating our aftermarket website last year. Feedback from across our markets soon showed a clear customer ‘wish-list’, including easier access to information ‘about DENSO'; an e-catalogue where they can quickly find the right parts; clear sales and service contact points; and detailed product & service information.
“Based on these common needs we have now completely redesigned the site, and we launched it at the Automechanika exhibition in Frankfurt on 16th September.”
English, German, Russian and Polish versions of the website are all available, with a number of other languages to be introduced in the coming months. The existing website URL addresses remain unchanged.
“We believe that our new DENSO After Market website will be widely welcomed by distributors and workshops alike,” continued Hedy. “We invite our customers and contacts to log on in the coming weeks and share with us any questions or feedback, so we can continue to enhance it into the future.”
The new DENSO After Market website includes:
- New, fully responsive design allowing access from tablets, smartphones and computers and home visual devices
- E-catalogue featuring improved functionality
- Enhanced ‘Product Search’ facility both to, and between, products
- Searchable ‘Where to Buy’ section
- Expanded ‘About Us’, ‘Services’ and ‘Media’ information sections
- Whole-site ‘Search’ capability
Visit www.denso-am.eu today!